Canadensys Aerospace Corporation
Canadensys Aerospace is a Toronto-based space systems and services company with a focus on accessible space. Canadensys is particularly engaged in the area of small space systems for high-reliability, long duration and extreme environment applications. Products and services span two main business areas: Space Exploration and Space Services. This position primarily supports the Space Exploration business line. Canadensys is currently developing a number of systems to improve the reliability of small, low-cost missions in deep space with near term applications spanning Moon, Mars and Asteroid exploration and both government and commercial space initiatives.
We are seeking high-calibre, experienced candidates across mechanical, electrical and software disciplines to join a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team working on a series of flight-focused and near-term space development activities.
We currently have an opening for a hands-on Electro-Mechanical Technician for our Bolton, Ontario location to assemble and test our space products and systems.
- 1 to 2 years in either the Mechanical or Electronics field
- A Diploma or Degree in a Mechanical or Electrical Technician field of study
- The ability to understand and follow complex schematics
- A strong technical aptitude that includes an interest and ability to assemble complex precision electro-optical and electronic sub-assemblies
- Communication skills that will allow you to interact with many other disciplines found in our production environment.
Preferred Experience and Capabilities
- More than2 years of experience in electronics and electro-mechanical assemblies
- More than 2 years of experience in a manufacturing or assembly environment
- More than 2 years of experience performing soldering and electronics repair to the component level
- Small satellite systems flight experience
- Experience in robotics, commercial space or aerospace
- Equal Employment Opportunity.
- All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada and meet Controlled Goods Clearance requirements and Canadian security clearance.
- Canadian citizenship required
- Please email your resume to: email@example.com and note position “Electro-Mechanical Technician” in subject heading.
- We thank all applicants for their time and interest in Canadensys Aerospace and note that only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org